Many day’s I get lost in my own mind staring in space thinking about the value of life wondering where am I going to be in the next ten years are would I live to see it? In addition, what is to become of the world with the increasing violence? Even though am not scared of scared of gangs and guns I am scared of losing someone close from them. I guess you probably wondering why am not scared it’s because I have become immune to it.
from growing up in Kingston Jamaica downtown area which is known as Southside, a place which makes Hearing shot fire no longer scary to me, seeing funeral almost every two weeks has turn out in to a usual site seeing which is one of the reason my mom work so hard to let mi come live with her here in the us which has so many opportunity to make something of myself and shorten the chance of gang influence in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment